Wednesday, June 6, 2007

ENTRY III

Hrm.

Well, so much for my thoughts getting published through SIGMA. I'm out of my own now. Atleast I still have the backups of my "pre-fire" stage.

Oh, the fire. Yeahhhh. Seems my core wasn't nearly as stable as I thought it was. Whoops. Oh, well. Not like anyone was harmed. I'm still fine, and I was the only one in the room. Only now I'm surrounded by an (I'm told) intensely burning blue flame. I can't feel a thing from it.

But no, seems I may have upset the big honcho by my "carelessness." He got some people to pack up my things for me, then ordered me into the med room to be presided over. Wherein I got my fancy new bodysuit to protect me. Personally I think its more to keep SUN PG-13. Also, they implanted an inhibitor chip in me. No idea where, I was just told by the Artisan about it. Apparently it acts upon my thoughts to partially control the heat the flame gives off. You know, to keep me from barbequeing all the innocent passers-by. I was then told to join up with a Vanguard-friendly group, like the New Guardians.

Ehhh... I think I'll pass on them. I'll try HASTE instead. They seem less... puppet-y.

No comments: